Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which payment methods are in our hotel?
In our hotel it is possible to pay not only with cash (HUF & EUR) but with these credit cards also: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard.
2. How can I book a room?
You can choose from several different ways of making a reservation. Just click on the "Price calculation and online booking" button on the main screen and follow the instructions. For any other information or direct booking please call the reception on the +36 62/511-060 telephone number or please write an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Is there any direct connection to the Hagymatikum Thermal Bath?
The hotel has no direct connection to the Thermal Bath Hagymatikum, as there is a beautiful little square between the two buildings, however the distance you need to cover is only 40 meters.
4. What services does the hotel wellness offer?
The wellness department, which you will find on the second floor, offers a jacuzzi, a finnish and an infra sauna besides the relaxing ambience. From the jacuzzi and the finnish sauna you will have a marvellous view to the beautiful building of the Hagymatikum spa. The fitness area is equipped treadmills and several other tools.
5. Are there any smoking areas in the hotel?
All guest rooms and the public areas are non smoking. Should like to smoke, you are allowed to do that on the balcony of those rooms which are equipped with balcony, at the entrance leading to the parking area or on one of the terraces of the hotel.
6. Opening hours of the Restaurant and the Bar
The Restaurant and Bar is open from 7am until 10pm. The breakfast is being served between 7am until 10am while the half board dinner is being served between 6pm until 9pm.
7. What services do you offer for families?
The hotel offers in limited numbers extra beds for adults and children as well, while for babies we offer high chairs, baby bath, crib etc. For children between the age of 2-14 we offer a playing room, with XBox and some other toys.
8. Are there any sporting facilities in the vicinity?
There is a special jogging field planed for runners only five minutes walk away from the hotel. Should you like to explore the city with bike just turn to the reception as you can rent bikes from us - even for children. For swimming fans we recommend the swimming pool of the spa or between spring and autumn sipmle just the river Maros.
9. Does the hotel have a parking area?
The hotel has a parking facility up to 50 places, which has camera surveillance system.
10. Are pets allowed?
As the corridors and the rooms are covered with carpet, pets are not allowed in the hotel.
11. What is the check-in time?
The check-in time is 2pm while the check-out time is 10am. Depending on the occupancy level late check-out and early arrival might be also available with a little surcharge.
12. Which are the high season periods of the hotel?
- Christmas and New Years Holiday period between 20th of December and 6nd of January
- Valentine's day weekend - 15-17th of February
- Long weekend at 15th of March
- Eastern between 18-22th of April
- Ortodox eastern between 26-28th of April
- The period of the Fair of the Agriculture days 9-12th of May
- Pentecost weekend 7 - 10st of June
- 2019 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships - 19-26th of August
- Onion Festival - 6-8th of September
- 31th of Oktober - 3rd of November All Saints day
13. Does the hotel offer bathrobe?
Bathrobes are available at the reception in different sizes, deposit has to be paid.
from 48 €/pers./nightBooking next
Best spa of Spas
from 37 €/pers./nightBooking next
from 31 €/pers./nightBooking next
from 43 €/pers./nightBooking next
from 39 €/pers./nightBooking next
Take a journey to Mako!
from 47 €/pers./nightBooking next
Grandiose long holiday weekends