Frequently asked questions
You can choose from several different ways of making a reservation. Just click on the "Price calculation and online booking" button on the main screen and follow the instructions. For any other information or direct booking please call the reception on the +36 62/511-060 telephone number or please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our restaurant and bar is open from 7 AM until 10 AM and between 12 noon until 10 PM. For our hotel guests the breakfast is being served between 7 AM until 10 AM while the halfboard dinner is being served between 6 PM until 9 PM.
Not for only hotel guests!
There is a special jogging field in a park called Petőfi planned for runners only five minutes walk away from the hotel. In every season there are different sport opportunities. In winter you can try the seasonal skating rink or in summer the Maros Adventure Park on the Maros coast awaits its guests.
In our hotel high season periods are mentioned below for 2023:
- National holiday and long weekend in Hungary between 15 - 19th of March
- Spring Holiday & Eastern between 05 - 11th of April
- Romanian holiday (Easter) 14 - 17th of April
- 1st pf May long weekend between 28th of April - 2st of May
- Animal husbandry and agricultural days between 04 - 06th of May
- Romanian holiday (Children's day) between 1st - 4th of June
- Romanian holiday (Saint Maria day) between 11 – 14th of August
- Pentecost long weekend between 26 – 30th of May
- Onion Festival between 8-11th of September
- October 23rd long weekend between 20-24rd of October
- All Saint"s Day ans authumn break between 28th of October and 5th of November
- Christmas and New Years Holiday between 20th of December and 8th of January
Arrival and departure time of the rooms:
Check-in: from 3PM
Check out: until 10AM
Depending on our occupancy level late check-out and early check-in might be also available with a little surcharge, please ask the reception about conditions between 6AM – 10PM.
Late check-in after 10PM:
The hotel reception is working until 10 PM. If the arrival might be after this time please let us know in advance. In this case the room key is going to prepare in a key cabinet for our guests, and the opening code will be sent in text message for safety reasons, so please provide us your telephone number in booking. You can reach your room card with this safety code, and you can open the hotel’s entrance door with it.
In the absence of a prior reservation, please call our colleague on duty after 10 PM at the telephone number posted on the front door. Thank You!